Website Showcase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Website Showcase
Why do you create sites? SitesoftheWeek Why do you create sites? NRPG-7 Why do you create sites? Fatxlk Why do you create sites? YourStory Why do you create sites? Irpbutton

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why do you create sites?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Why do you create sites? Empty Why do you create sites? Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:53 pm

WebsiteLegend

WebsiteLegend
Head Admin

I create sites often because I find I don't have much to do, but I have a lot of time on my hands. I use this to my advantage to create sites with lots of graphical work done on them, and to use the place to the greatest of its potential.

For example, in creating RPG forums, I ensure the world is as fleshed-out as it can be and that the theme of the place looks nice.

How about you?

https://websiteshowcase.forumotion.co.uk

2Why do you create sites? Empty Re: Why do you create sites? Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:27 am

Draegon

Draegon

For me, it's a matter of I can't find what I'd like to play or I have an idea and I want to see if it would work. Generally, if I create a site, I create it to last. I can't stand letting a project die, and worse yet, I have been a member on sites in the past where the staffers opted to close it without warning. There's nothing worse than losing your roleplaying playground.

I find time, and my current job thankfully gives me full access to the internet throughout the day (though sometimes the tasks I have to do keep me away from my game until I get in).

As a WRPG designer, I try to think like I hope those at Electric Arts, Bioware and other such big game companies think: what can I bring to a game, how will I continue to improve this game, what can I do to improve this game? And so on, so in some ways I also like the challenge or creating something different, and keeping it running.

http://sizaelrpg.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum